SMVector range is designed to meet any general purpose application requirement. It’s simple, easy to use keypad and parameter set means drive set up takes literally seconds! Couple this with impressive vector performance, flexibility, and a whole array of communication bus options, it makes the SM Vector a very smart and cost effective choice.
Electronic Programming Module (EPM)
- Three ways to program the EPM
- Use the intuitive SM vector integrated keypad
- Program in a Microsoft Windows environmental with Techlink
- Or with the lightweight portable EPM programmer, a master EPM or your PC
The EPM save time and money
- Create your parameter profile and archive to the EPM programmer, a master EPM or your PC
- Insert EPM into the programmer and copy parameters in a matter of seconds!
- Plug the EPM into the drive and it is fully programmed and ready to go
- Improve efficiency, Program the drive anytime and anywhere it makes sense during your manufacturing or commissioning process, You can even plug in a fully programmed EPM before connecting the drive to power. Now the drive is ready and waiting for power to be connected
- Safeguard configuration, When you program the EPM your parameter setting are automatically archived. This truly unique feature allows the SMvector to be reset to factory default settings or to customer settings.
Ingress Protection: IP 31 Nema type 1
EPM Memory Chip: Fast Programming for OEM's, Extremely Easy Set Up and Duplication
120/240V, 1ph: .33 to 1HP (0.25 to 0.75kW)
200/240V, 1 or 3ph: .33 to 3HP (0.25 to 2.2kW)
200/240V, 3ph: 1.5 to 20HP (1.15 to 15kW)
400/480V, 3ph: 0.5 to 25HP (0.37 to 18.5kW)
480/600V, 3ph: 1 to 25HP (0.75 to 18.5kW)
Operating Modes: V/Hz (Constant and Variable), Enhanced V/Hz (Constant and Variable), Vector Speed Control and Vector Torque Control
High Performance: Dynamic Torque Response, Sophisticated Auto-tuning (Motor Calibration) and Impressive Low Speed Operation
Communcation Options: DeviceNet, RS-485, LECOM, CANopen, Ethernet/IP and Profibus
All the Options: Remote External Keypad, Dynamic Brake Units, EPM Programmer, and More?
MC and MCH, the MCH Series is an ideal solution for flow and volume control of fans, pumps and cooling towers. Variable frequency drives not only provide better regulation of the system (and thereby greater comfort), but save significant energy compared with traditional damper or valve systems.
These NEMA 1 controls are available from 1/4 hp to 250 hp. "Contractor Ready" assemblies feature a hinged cover and installed options that can include a disconnect fuses, line reactor and/or 3-contactor bypass.
¼ to 150 HP (0.18 to 110kW)
- Single Phase: 120 or 240VAC
- Three Phase: 208, 240, 400, 480 or 590VAC
- 50 or 60 Hz (+10/-15%)
- NEMA 1 for clean environments
- NEMA 12 dust-tight/oil-tight for dirty areas
- NEMA 4 water resistant for wash down areas
- NEMA 4X in stainless steel for corrosive or caustic environments
Easy setup and operation:
The MC offers intuitive operator interface using plain English programming and operational information.
- 16 character backlit display
- Keypad for operation and programming
- Personal computer interface using AC Tech’s free TechLink Software
Motor Thermal Overload:
The MC includes UL and cUL approved motor protection device for single motor applications.
MC Series Options
For faster stopping or for improved speed control, dynamic brake control with external resistors can easily be added.
Operator for out brought be can display and keypad remote a enclosure, another within drive MC the mounting
Additional Form-C Relay:
Converts one of the open-collector outputs to a form-C Relay
Metasys® communication protocol:
The MC3000 can support RS-485 serial communication for Johnson Controls Systems.
The PositionServo series of drives have it all. From basic torque and velocity control to fully programmable coordinated motion, you choose your level of control. As a distributed drive/control solution, avoid all of the costly cables and connections and put the power of the motion controller in the same package as the drive. With 17 programmable I/O points, machine control becomes easy with one packaged solution.
Each drive ships with commissioning software on CD and allows for a clean Window’s based environment for drive setup and programming. Communication and networking are handled over Ethernet as a standard, but the drive can also provide options for RS-485 and Can Open.
8200 MOTEC FREQUENCY INVERTERS
With the rugged 8200 motec frequency inverter featuring a high degree of protection and supporting a power range between 0.25 and 7.5 KW, you couldn’t be better equipped for decentralised drive tasks. It can be installed in the ideal location, on the motor or nearby on the machine frame. The power supply is isolated from the drive electronics by means of plug-in contacts. Should service be required, just four screws need to be loosened in order to replace the heatsink and electronics. Plug-in function modules enable the 8200 motec to be integrated seamlessly into the control and automation world of your machine or plant.
The 8200 motec shares many of the characteristics of the 8200 vector “control cabinet frequency inverter”: operation, diagnostics, functionality and drive behaviour are homogeneous. This proves advantageous in the case of concepts which combine centralisation and decentralisation. For operation, you can choose to use either the Keypad XT operating module or a PC running the user-friendly GDCeasy operator software, which is available free of charge.